Koodo Community
Question

500 error on self serve billing payment

I need to pay my due billing but I am unable by receiving a 500 error page. I have tried several times at different hours and this doesn’t work.

This topic has been closed for comments

22 replies

I can’t schedule a callback because I am outside of Canada and I am not coming back soon. I am having late payment charges but I am not able to pay because of this system failure

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need to pay my due billing but I am unable by receiving a 500 error page. I have tried several times at different hours and this doesn’t work.

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browser? 

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browser? 

Yes I did tried clearing cache and cookies but I still having this issue

I need assistance on this matter, I need to pay this due bill but I have been unable and I am afraid my credit score will be affected. Callback doesn’t work for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lucasgc 

Are you attempting the payment using an International credit card or a Canadian one?

We recommend calling +1-855-325-6636 to register your credit card if it’s an International credit card.

You can check the available payment methods here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/online-payment-methods

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need assistance on this matter, I need to pay this due bill but I have been unable and I am afraid my credit score will be affected. Callback doesn’t work for me

You can also dial *611 to pay your bill. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/how-pay-your-bill

I need you to contact me through email, I just can’t use international calls

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As much as we want to help, Koodo doesn’t offer support via email. 

We have sent you a PM, so we can try and further assist, please check out the inbox on your community profile when you get the chance.

Hi there, I am also in the exact same situation. are you able to contact me as well ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @JayNay 

Just to reconfirm. Are you trying to make a payment with an international Credit card ? Are you in Canada at the moment ? 

I am not in Canada, and i am trying to pay with an international credit card

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am not in Canada, and i am trying to pay with an international credit card

You need to pay with a canadian credit card.  If not you need to contact koodo and register an international card before you can use it

Use a VPN and connect to a Canadian server while out of the country to pay your bill

i cannot call anyone or receive any calls as i am not in the country. 

as soon as a click to the payment info the Error 500 comes up 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @JayNay 

As we require additional information, we have sent you a private message in regards to the situation.

Feel free to respond whenever you have the time. 

I’m also having the same issue. I’m currently overseas and I cannot receive or make calls to Canada and I don’t have a Canadian Bank account yet. I need to register my international credit card.

I am having the same problem with paymemt. I am currmntly oversea as well, but I have a Canadian credit card. I  tried several times but after choosing the payment method - Credit card, I keep getting this error #500. it doesn't go to the page for the card information.

I cannot receive a call from Canada.

I have the same situation, BUT I AM paying with a Canadian bank card. And I still get the #500 error. Fix this problem allready its ridiculous! I can not get a call back, but you allready know that you won't call outside of Canada. So what can we all do? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have the same situation, BUT I AM paying with a Canadian bank card. And I still get the #500 error. Fix this problem allready its ridiculous! I can not get a call back, but you allready know that you won't call outside of Canada. So what can we all do? 

Did the credit card work before with your Koodo account? As well, was the card under your name with the same address?

All you do is answer everyone with more questions, and NO help. My answers are YES to all your questions. Can you solve the problem, and not give more questions, like its our fault it is not working, when its your companies fault? My next question for you is .... how can I cancle my account while not returung back to communist Canada? Serious question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All you do is answer everyone with more questions, and NO help. My answers are YES to all your questions. Can you solve the problem, and not give more questions, like its our fault it is not working, when its your companies fault? My next question for you is .... how can I cancle my account while not returung back to communist Canada? Serious question. 

Since you are currently abroad, you can try to send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to see if you can cancel your service. https://m.me/Koodo 

Otherwise, the best way is to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak with a rep. They will be able to proceed with the cancellation. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Use a VPN and connect to a Canadian server to pay the bill. It will work.

They are all thieves, they randomly do something from the backend and you’ll get charged while outside Canada even if your phone is kept away somewhere. They don’t even have any email support, or any live chat support, or any international calling support. Requesting a call back will charge you $16 if you’re not in Canada. I haven’t come across such a bad network provider ever. Koodo is my biggest mistake.