Koodo Community
Question

Missing return

• 11 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I purchased a new phone from the Webstore and returned it the day after receiving it as it didn't have the functionality I needed. After waiting  5 weeks (the web estimate for returns is 4 weeks) I emailed help and they told me to keep waiting as they've been busy.  I checked in with the Canda Post tracking number and says its still in transit so I called them and they verified delivery was confirmed at 10 days after it was sent. I waited 2 more weeks and there's still nothing,  so I booked a call back. They gave me the "just keep waiting" runaround, l until I got upset that they weren't even listening to what I was asking and support then confirmed it was never logged as received by the warehouse.  I now have to wait for a claim to be filed with Canada Post. I ship things for a living so I know this is another circle of nobody assuming responsibility. This is really an issue between Koodo and Canada Post but I'm stuck in the middle paying for a tab I'm not using, therfore making it impossible for me to purchase a new phone, which I need asap. Customer service told me to just open a new tab, but I'm not at all convinced that I'll get any resolution with the old one and I'll be paying a double. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to escalate beyond the generic help line? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you like, we can flag a rep here to assist further with the issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I purchased a new phone from the Webstore and returned it the day after receiving it as it didn't have the functionality I needed. After waiting  5 weeks (the web estimate for returns is 4 weeks) I emailed help and they told me to keep waiting as they've been busy.  I checked in with the Canda Post tracking number and says its still in transit so I called them and they verified delivery was confirmed at 10 days after it was sent. I waited 2 more weeks and there's still nothing,  so I booked a call back. They gave me the "just keep waiting" runaround, l until I got upset that they weren't even listening to what I was asking and support then confirmed it was never logged as received by the warehouse.  I now have to wait for a claim to be filed with Canada Post. I ship things for a living so I know this is another circle of nobody assuming responsibility. This is really an issue between Koodo and Canada Post but I'm stuck in the middle paying for a tab I'm not using, therfore making it impossible for me to purchase a new phone, which I need asap. Customer service told me to just open a new tab, but I'm not at all convinced that I'll get any resolution with the old one and I'll be paying a double. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to escalate beyond the generic help line? 

Have you tried reaching out to the Koodo Web Store once again for an update? They are generally the main point of contact dealing with online orders and will respond back to you within 3 business days.