Koodo Community

Specifications on the Google Pixel 4A 5G

Hello Koodo and Koodo Community, :slight_smile:

Just wanted to mention that I noticed on your Specifications regarding the Google Pixel 4A 5G, that they are the same as the Google Pixel 5 (wireless charging, water resistant, etc..). From the reviews I have read online, it appears that these are not specifications for the Google Pixel 4A 5G, so I just wanted to mention it here. With the amazing winter sale going on, I thought you might have a few people looking at these phones, so I wanted to mentioned that the specs seem off so there is no confusion for customers. 

I just ordered the Pixel 4A 5G and I’m very excited about it! I’ve heard good things and am looking forward to the new phone and the awesome headphones! This is a great sale and I applaud Koodo for just being pretty fantastic overall! I’ve been a member for years now and I have to say that I’ve always been very happy with the customer service. 

Thanks and wishing everyone a safe and wonderful holiday. :relaxed:

Which specifications are you looking at? 

On Koodo’s spec sheet for the Pixel 4a 5G, it states Water Resistance - No. Whereas under the same heading for the Pixel 5, it states Water Resistance - Yes. I’m not seeing anything about wireless charging for the Pixel 5 likely because they ran out of space to include this feature.

Comparing both models on GSMArena shows which Pixel has what.

Compare Pixel 4a 5G with Pixel 5 

Ahh, I see under the "Cool Features" spot it says "Protection from security threats and water spills. A water-resistant metal body and superhero-level security chip helps ensure that your data, and device, stay protected." On the 4a 5g.

I'll flag this with a rep to hopefully get fixed!

Ah shoot, I completely missed that part! Good find! I went straight for the spec sheets. 

That was my mistake! I should have said under “Cool Features”, rather than “Specs”. I appreciate it, Allan for the catch and thanks Rikkster for looking into it! Appreciate the help! 

Hope you both have a great day! :relaxed:

@MelB Thanks for sharing!  You have “eagle eyes! 🙂 We will have the team update the correct info.

Updated idea statusProposedImplemented