Koodo Community

More descriptive error codes

Here’s an idea: how about users could go to self serve and change their plans instead of getting errors like SS_RPC_200_PPI-24 and such?

You have a good point, Koodo should definitely make the errors people are are getting more informative. Or, you know, not get errors at all, in an ideal world.

That said, are you trying to change your plan right now? What plan did you have in mind?

I was thinking of downgrading to the $35 plan (3GB, 3G) since Koodo’s 4G is barely faster than 3G and there’s no point in paying more when I’m not using a lot of data.

Do you have any tab left on your account or line?

I see, right for that plan you need to contact a rep. Agree with you that it should be clearer from self serve, but it seems Koodo isn’t too keen on promoting those two plans :)

You can schedule a call with the virtual assistant, or if you have Facebook/Twitter, you can send them a private message.

Edit: oh yes, Mayumi has a good point, you can only get that plan if you don’t have a tab (left). Either way you’ll need to talk to Koodo to get it, unfortunately.

I brought my own phone, so this must not be the case.

To be honest I understand that I will probably have to contact Koodo in order to change the plan, it’s just frustrating to see how useless Self serve is every time I use it.

I brought my own phone, so this must not be the case.

To be honest I understand that I will probably have to contact Koodo in order to change the plan, it’s just frustrating to see how useless Self serve is every time I use it.

The error code was likely to help the rep and Koodo developer to improve their system.

They could simply display the message that "there was an error and you need to contact Koodo” in your case though. I think they already did it for some common error. 

Seems Koodo implemented your suggestion.

Instead of “SS_RPC_200_PPI-24 “, now we just got a generic “Oops… An Error has occurred”.

If it is an attempt at improvement, it looked more like someone just gave up.

Updated idea statusProposedClosed

Updated idea statusClosedProposed