Koodo Community
Question

You've exceeded the maximum number of unsuccessful attempts ...and Can't Reset Password

I am getting locked out of my account and have tried resetting the password, but I receive no email from Koodo with which to reset said password. It’s becoming quite frustrating as I just want to examine my bill and figure out if a) the increase is due to user issues or b) the price has simply gone up (or some other corporate decision).  If anyone can help me, that would be great. I’m at a loss and had to go through my facebook just to make this post.

All the Best!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

if the self serve account ended up becoming “locked” you will need the aid of a rep to unlock it for you and then they can send you a reset password email. If you can’t login, I don’t believe a rep on here will be able to help you as that’s how they access accounts. I suggest you setup a call back with a rep through the link, or if you can head to your closest Koodo kiosk a rep there can unlock it for you. They may also not have the correct email on file considering how you haven’t received any, I’d ask them to check that out to if I were you 🙂👍

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you checked your junk mail to see if your password reset email was sent there?

If you think you know your password, you just need to wait an hour or 2 and you can try to login again