Skip to main content
Koodo Community

billing

• 14 July 2024
  • 9 replies

I have a monthly payment of $40.25. My upcoming statement is stating a total of 44.56 a difference of 4.31. How do I pay the difference  when my auto payment is $40.25??

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How have you set up auto payment? Normally Koodo takes what is owed… afaik it doesn’t matter whether you pay by credit card or pre-authorized bank payments.

Thanks for your quick reply

it was setup a long time ago. I looked back at previous bills & there was a couple of charges ie. $41.00 but payment was 40.25. Not sure what the extra was. Guess I hadn’t looked close to notice the xtra amount

I pay by credit card

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, Koodo will take the adjusted amount. If you are curious what the extra charge is for, then you can usually find it on page 3 and further of your pdf invoice 🙂

I just looked my current bill & noticed a charge for HST that was never charged before. Is this something new. I live in NL.

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to a service representative?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you never used to be charged HST and you're now getting charged HST? Cellular service is one that must charge HST as well, if the province has HST. Which NL has. The surprise is that you didn't always have it charged.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Pat McDonald 

We have reviewed the details and it is about the 911 provincial tax which didn’t apply to your bill as it should.

You should find an explanation on page 7 of your PDF bill https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills