Koodo Community
Question

New user - Haven't received a sim card

So…. My agreement tells me that I have a Koodo Tri-sim card, but they fail to provide an ICCD sim serial number) and I’ve received nothing in the mail. 

I was looking for a number to contact them to tell them that I can’t use my phone and won’t be paying the next bill until that is sorted. 

Do they have a phone number for customer service? Their self service ignores the issue completely. 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

so there is no longer a direct number to call but you can try *611 as that will bring you to the Koodo directory and you may be able to get someone through there. The main way would be to setup a call back through your new self serve account or through Koodo.com/help. One trick I know is if you start with typing 1. Schedule call back, and then for info about the call if you write 2. Cancellation, it will default to scheduling a time. If a call back isn’t possible though you can always chat with a rep about it through Koodo’s Facebook account.

*611 would work if I had a koodo sim. If I try that on my Bell phone, it will take me straight to the carrier service desk. 

Thanks for the tips. Cancellation is what is going to happen if I can’t make calls. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

*611 would work if I had a koodo sim. If I try that on my Bell phone, it will take me straight to the carrier service desk. 

Thanks for the tips. Cancellation is what is going to happen if I can’t make calls. :)

No problem, my bad with the *611 I didn’t know about the bell sim lol, good luck 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you order? And when you said "nothing in the mail" you meant the SIM hasn't been delivered? 

Koodo sent out SIM using Canada Post, so if there was a delay, there might be issue with delivery.

Shipped on the 24th of April according to this email. 

“Nothing in the mail” refers to the missing shipment of the sim card. You got it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might take up to 10 bussiness day for the sim to be delivered by CanadaPost https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/shipping-and-delivery

If you would like it now, you could visit a Kooo kiosk with proper id and ask them for a replacement sim card

It might take up to 10 bussiness day for the sim to be delivered by CanadaPost https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/shipping-and-delivery

If you would like it now, you could visit a Kooo kiosk with proper id and ask them for a replacement sim card

We are now on the 11th Business day after they confirmed they shipped the order on the 24th. Note I ordered it on the 20th. 

I called them, and am trying to convince them that the right course of action is to send me another sim card. 
“If I can’t use the service, I will of course, cancel it and demand a refund.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @rottenronnie 

We’re sorry to hear that the situation is less than ideal. We can definitely look into this for you. 

As we require additional information, we’ve sent you a private message. Feel free to respond whenever you have they time. 

60 minute call and they are going to send me a replacement sim card. :) 

Thank you all for your comments and assistance.