Koodo Community
Question

can't start phone

I recharged my phone and when I went to open it there was a screen that said warning at the top in chinese writing with blue background. My phone won’t start now and I don’t know what to do.  Where can I bring it to have it looked at??

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I suggest you take it to your nearest koodo store or kiosk 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Please don’t, Koodo stores do not have the ability to repair phones. They will however be able to upgrade your device to a new one. If you have device care complete through Koodo which is a $15 add on your monthly plan, you can go to the Asurion website and file a repair claim where you will send it out through the mail to a mobile clinic for repair. Besides that you should go to your local phone repair store as they would know more on what to do.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Please don’t, Koodo stores do not have the ability to repair phones. They will however be able to upgrade your device to a new one. If you have device care complete through Koodo which is a $15 add on your monthly plan, you can go to the Asurion website and file a repair claim where you will send it out through the mail to a mobile clinic for repair. Besides that you should go to your local phone repair store as they would know more on what to do.

To add to this, if you have had the phone for within a year and it is simply defective, the Koodo kiosk will be able to send it to the respective company for your 1 year manufacturers warranty repair if you would rather them send it away rather than yourself (mind this is only for defects). If you choose to yourself just make sure you have a proof of purchase within a year. The turn around time for this will depend on the company be it Apple or Samsung etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recharged my phone and when I went to open it there was a screen that said warning at the top in chinese writing with blue background. My phone won’t start now and I don’t know what to do.  Where can I bring it to have it looked at??

What do you mean by recharged? 

What phone do you have?