Koodo Community
Question

Removing Amazon Prime from Add-ons

• 29 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to remove the $9.99 Amazon Prime from my add-ons.  I jut added the new Stream+ that has Amazon Prime included in it, so I want to remove the add-on.

However, whenever I click on the “x” beside it, I go to a page that shows it’s being removed.  When I try to complete it, I get a pop up advertising the new Stream+ and I click on Remove Amazon Prime.  After I do that, it just brings up that same pop up again.  It just keeps doing that, and it’s not actually removing it.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to look into it

I have been having the same problem. I want to remove Stream+ but the pop up of Stream + keeps coming up and will not let me remove.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sean McDermid 

There is currently an issue that affects a handful of customers and our support team is looking into it.

We have been able to remove the Amazon Prime add on for you, feel free to check it out in self serve when you get the chance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been having the same problem. I want to remove Stream+ but the pop up of Stream + keeps coming up and will not let me remove.

Hi @KFral 

We have removed Stream+ add on on from your account, feel free to check your self serve when you get the chance.