Koodo Community
Solved

How do I DISABLE Easy Roam

• 28 April 2024
  • 6 replies

How do I DISABLE Easy Roam?!?  There are plenty of articles showing how to ENABLE it but none how to DISABLE it.

icon

Best answer by Oliver C 28 April 2024, 00:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

you can manage your plan and add ons through your self serve account and remove it from there, it should just be under add ons. Keep in mind that if you roam you will be charged pay per use rates instead which is considerably more expensive. I hope this helps 🙂👍

I see nothing explicitly showings  Remove or Delete option that feature.  Excuse my ignorance, but a photo would be helpful. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I see nothing explicitly showings  Remove or Delete option that feature.  Excuse my ignorance, but a photo would be helpful. 

Sure, it should look like this. You would hit the X and then confirm changes, this would remove the feature. If this isn’t possible you can always schedule a call back with a rep and they can remove it for you as well.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

So if I have Easy Roam OFF and cellular data OFF and data roaming OFF and Wi-Fi Calling ON, and I make a phone call how is a phone call charged (by my minutes or $ per call)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The roaming pay per use rates for each country can be found here:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/payperuse

Wifi calling can only be used while in Canada.