Koodo Community
Question

Got wrong bill

I paid 60 dollars in cash to the assistant that activated my phone number for the first time ,and now the bill still includes the whole payment of 120 dollars i have not been able to find a way of contacting koodo how do i get that waived off 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

Recently it was possible to pay the connection fee in a Koodo kiosk. In doing so, the rep would have left a note on your account just in case what you’re experiencing happened, this verifies that you did pay the fee in store. All you have to do is setup a call back with a rep through your self serve and they should be able to credit you the amount. Ultimately you would have to speak to a rep though as they’re the only ones who can credit a monthly bill. 

if you have trouble setting up a call back, you can always talk to a rep through Koodo’s Facebook or X profile pages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you check your store receipt to see of the fee was Koodo connection fee. From your description, $60 wasn't for connection fee but something else. Some 3rd party store might charge you a different fee on top of it.