Koodo Community

Community

Windows 8 Devices like the Samsung Ativ S

These new Win. 8 devices that are coming out look pretty powerful with most of them featuring quad cores and over 1 GB of ram each, plus the OS is butter smooth. (in my experience smoother than both ios 6 and project butter, android bias though 😉 ) Do you think we can see these devices coming to Koodo in the next 2-3 months?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Koodo doesn't traditionally comment here on upcoming changes to their Plans, Add-ons or device lineup. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for that type of announcement.
Userlevel 7
Also looks aren't everything unless MS took steps to correct some pretty big flaws in 7.5 im not sure you'll be totally thrilled. If you're really into the look try launcher 7. I will admit though it's a stunning experience to use windows 7.5 devices. They justwere disappointing on file handling issues.
Chad Burr wrote:

Also looks aren't everything unless MS took steps to correct some pretty big flaws in 7.5 im not ...

I've used launcher 7 in the past, (and most recently launcher 8 :D) and you are right the experience is stunning and extremely fluid. Hopefully MS can get there act together and create a more complete experience with these new Win. 8 phones because they truly are powerhouses
Userlevel 1
Anything is possible Android_Master 🙂 Truth be told we hold off on making announcements on phones until we're sure that we'll carry them, this avoids disappointments. You're more than welcome to bring any unlocked and compatible phone to our network though, visit our websit to learn how: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/switch2koodo.shtml
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Ativ S is a great looking device & if they were looking to get a Windows 8 device Id definitely vote for it over any other phone running that OS. - KID ANDROID ( TEAM.ANDROID.CANADA)