Koodo Community
Solved

Where's the logout function on the Koodo self-serve website?

I found an old thread (2 years ago) with this same issue. The solution was go click on self-serve and I would see a logout option. There is no logout option that I can find, even when I click the self-serve option. Help!
icon

Best answer by Dinh 28 September 2018, 22:56

MargB wrote:

I am using the online version using my laptop. I don't see the above menu when I am logged in.

In a desktop, when you click on selfserve, a dropdown should show up with the logout (as in the screenshot below), I am using firefox on windows 7, btw. I would suggest you try the incognito mode and see if that help anything.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@MargB: Are you using the mobile or desktop version?
For the mobile version, when you click the 3 dash sign on top right, the option would show up. Similarly, the Desktop would show when you click on Selfserve

I am using the online version using my laptop. I don't see the above menu when I am logged in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MargB wrote:

In a desktop, when you click on selfserve, a dropdown should show up with the logout (as in the screenshot below), I am using firefox on windows 7, btw. I would suggest you try the incognito mode and see if that help anything.

Thank you. I see it now.