Koodo Community
Solved

Where is my referral bonus . I called to customer care so many times they informed that it will come after 3 months .

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@Naresh: The refer a friend was completed by a separated team, if you don't see it in 8 we...

@Naresh,
I know you are frustrated, but Koodo is a big company. If someone failed you, it doesn't mean other will. I would follow Ranjan suggestion, and get the credit. After getting the credit, you then decide to move to other carrier or not..
Dinh wrote:

@Naresh: The refer a friend was completed by a separated team, if you don't see it in 8 we...

I want you to look into this. but you already confirmed that You are not eligible for any referral bonus,

I just switch from freedom to Koodo  just because of this referral bonus 
Dinh wrote:

Hey Dinh,

I want the confirmation for the credit .

I am not frustrated , This is killing my valuable time for every month .

See today i have spent one hour to reply these emails 

Dinh wrote:

Koodo is a big company i agree but that doesn't matter for me .

at the end of the day Customer should be happy 

it doesn't matter whether its big  company or small company  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I've reached out to the team that manages the referral program to look into this and find out why the credit has not yet been applied to your account. They'll advise if this was a miss, if it's still pending for some reason (and push it through), or if there are any other concerns/issues. Once I hear back, I will share the update with you here. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

@Naresh: eh, I was scanning quickly, Sorry. It seems you claimed the credit after the eligible period.
Dinh wrote:

@Ranjan .. Can you please update asap.

I am waiting for your reply .

Dinh wrote:

No problem@Dinh

I am just exhausted .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Confirming that the credit request was completed on Saturday. You should see this reflected on your next bill.