Koodo Community
Question

Where are the Windows Phones?

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I read that article too... Where's the 435? And it's not that great. The 635, although a year ...Yes that's not a problem just pop in a postpaid SIM and away you go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I read that article too... Where's the 435? And it's not that great. The 635, although a year ...Yes, but I think prepaid phones come with an Activation credit of 20$ so you might want to use that up first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I read that article too... Where's the 435? And it's not that great. The 635, although a year ...I purchased a Telus Lumia 620 a few years back for my wife to use on Koodo. Still have the prepaid activation bonus untouched, hehe.
Userlevel 3
Had heard that. That's a little too low end for my taste. If they introduce that along with something more mid range, I'd be satisfied. Both Rogers and Telus currently offer the 635 and the 830. But seriously, Windows aside, where are the $200-300 phones?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you get to a walmart or a koodo reseller Beverly? They probably have the 635 still in stock. You just can't buy it online.
Userlevel 3
I already own one bought unlocked at Christmas for $99 from Microsoft. It's the original poster that is looking and I believe he will still be able to get one if he does some footwork.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I already own one bought unlocked at Christmas for $99 from Microsoft. It's the original poster t...Oops