Koodo Community

Community

When i entered the USA in March i got a text about adding unlimited text and talk for 10 days for a flat fee.

When i entered the USA in March i got a text about adding unlimited text and talk for 10 days for a flat fee. all i had to do was reply a specific code back to the txt to enable it. How do i get this again when i visit the USA again next month?

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Cross the border. You'll get the text again. You can also add it thru self serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That plan no longer exists. A few months ago, koodo introduced their easyroam plan, which allows you to use your existing minutes, data and texting for $7/day. If you don't use your phone you don't get charged. You also have the option of using koodo's pay per use rates, which would charge you $5 for a block of 100 texts, up until the end of the billing cycle. Incoming texts are always free.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

That plan no longer exists. A few months ago, koodo introduced their easyroam plan, which allows ...

When is the end of the billing cycle?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

That plan no longer exists. A few months ago, koodo introduced their easyroam plan, which allows ...

Check your bill. It's different for every customer.
i checked self serve but it seemed to be a daily fee rather than a flat fee. i'll check again

In march i got  $7 charge for one text before koodo sent me a text about the flat rate. i want to avoid that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DaveM wrote:

i checked self serve but it seemed to be a daily fee rather than a flat fee. i'll check again

In...

You can find information on the pay per use rates here: https://www.koodomobile.com/payperuse?INTCMP=KMNew_EasyRoamCTA_PayPerUse If you were in the US in March, there's no way you would have been charged $7 for one text. These are the pay per use rates, and they haven't changed in at least a couple of years.

DaveM wrote:

In...

thanks but i think i will take my rogers phone. It's $6 per day for a max of 10 days per billing cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DaveM wrote:

In...