Koodo Community
Question

Unlocking Nokia Lumia 520

• 22 November 2013
  • 12 replies

I want to use my phone in my country, which is Italy, but the unlock option in the self serve for some reason doesn't work. How can I retrieve the unlocking code?

12 replies

Userlevel 5
What phone do you have? And I assume your bills are fully paid? If it's an iPhone you may have to call for that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone do you have? And I assume your bills are fully paid? If it's an iPhone you may have to...Check the title in big letters Chris
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call customer service and they will unlock it, there will be a $50 charge and you must be a cuatomer for 90 days with a good standing account (paid bills on time)ts usually a lot cheaper to get it done by a 3rd party such as cellunlocker.net or gsmliberty.com
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call customer service and they will unlock it, there will be a $50 charge and you must be...I've had my Lumia 520 unlocked by cellunlocker.net.
Now i'm in Italy. I thought it was possible to do it from here but the Self Serve says that there are problems after the first step. I always paid on time and i've been a customer for six months so i don't understand why this happens...
Userlevel 6
Now i'm in Italy. I thought it was possible to do it from here but the Self Serve says that there...Hi Andrea, Paul is right! You need to contact us over the phone or by email in order to unlock your phone. You can call us from Italy at +1 647-788-4337 or by sending us an email at http://koo.do/YqucV0 (please indicate that you agree with the $50 fee). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which country is locked your mobile? If you need unlock your nokia lumia 520 you can visit this s...Do not use the unlocking serve above its a scam
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In which network your Nokia Lumia 520 is locked to ? You can call either your carrier or you can ...Do not use the above unlocking service ppl