Koodo Community
Solved

this account has already been linked to another email address

This is messed up. I can use my credentials to create a community account, but I can't log into my self-serve account because " this account has already been linked to another email address". It doesn't make sense! How do I solve this problem. I've been waiting for months to be approved! Everytime I try to contact customer service I'm on hold for hours. HELP!

icon

Best answer by Mats 6 October 2018, 06:23

Tomcat53 wrote:

This is messed up. I can use my credentials to create a community account, but I can't log into my self-serve account because " this account has already been linked to another email address". It doesn't make sense! How do I solve this problem.

This error happens when a user tries to create a self serve account on their own. A self serve account needs to be created by going through the link in the activation email that Koodo sent to you.

You need to contact Koodo to fix this error using the ways Dinh gave you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tomcat53 wrote:

I've been waiting for months to be approved!

Wow, when did you become a Koodo customers? Did you receive an activation email when you signed in with Koodo.

If waiting on phone was too difficult, you could contact them through facebook messaging (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant (www.koodo.com/chat)
Badge +4
Tomcat53 wrote:

This is messed up. I can use my credentials to create a community account, but I can't log into my self-serve account because " this account has already been linked to another email address". It doesn't make sense! How do I solve this problem.

This error happens when a user tries to create a self serve account on their own. A self serve account needs to be created by going through the link in the activation email that Koodo sent to you.

You need to contact Koodo to fix this error using the ways Dinh gave you.