Koodo Community
Question

S3 I747M dead

• 17 January 2015
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Userlevel 7
A 16GB MicroSD only costs about $10-15. Here's one for $12. With tax and shipping it will only cost around $20. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0013AV9TW/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1421694322&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&dpPl=1&dpID=51nWL1bmu7L&ref=plSrch I didnt read any part of this thread besides the original post and OPs reply saying that buying an SD card isnt an option because of the expensive cost of "$70-80" which is untrue, as you can see.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
A 16GB MicroSD only costs about $10-15. Here's one for $12. With tax and shipping it will only co...It's hilarious because I work at a Future Shop and I'm looking at a 16GB MicroSD Card as I'm typing this and it's $16.99. He also lives about 45 minutes from me based on his profile.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A 16GB MicroSD only costs about $10-15. Here's one for $12. With tax and shipping it will only co...$10.99 at The Source! Do I hear $9.99? Going once, going twice........
Userlevel 6
A 16GB MicroSD only costs about $10-15. Here's one for $12. With tax and shipping it will only co...Not $9.99 but my local future future shop is selling 32gb class 10 micro sd cards for $18. 😛
Userlevel 6
just no ones smart enough to mkes tools to fix

People who are smart enough know their limits and know when to stop before it's too late.

Keep that in mind when you get another phone.
I read 1000s pages i barly have $ dont have to waste on buying thing that might work witch all have not it sent in now get fixed and ya its boot was still locked never been unlocked oden is what screwed it up updatewas done right but seems alot been having same problem but no fix yet come on no one can fix the bug yet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I read 1000s pages i barly have $ dont have to waste on buying thing that might work witch all h...Your only solution is to send it in for warranty. Do that or buy another device.
better to find better people who no how fix things not so easy to do online any more to much junk scan through heres some help for some things *#272*Phone’s IMEI Here# <<-- Csc *#197328640# <<-- Phone Lock *#0808# SELECT DM+MODEM+ADB ??? *#0808# AGAIN AND SELECT MTP+ADB ???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
better to find better people who no how fix things not so easy to do online any more to much junk...Maybe you no not to mess things you do knot no about now forever right my friend did the same thing but he no what he doing so make easy fix but you no you do not no what you are doing so make hard find fix idle Okay I love you buhbye.
better to find better people who no how fix things not so easy to do online any more to much junk...just best do research before u start i have rooted over 7 diff phones no rel problems cept when comes to hidden info that not easy to get public but always someone online that has the info just hard to find
better to find better people who no how fix things not so easy to do online any more to much junk...Well this was amusing.