Koodo Community
Question

Repair for Nokia Lumia 635?

• 10 December 2014
  • 3 replies

I dropped my Nokia Lumia 635 on the floor and the screen cracked cleanly across. I was wondering, how would I go about getting it repaired through Koodo, and what would be the approximate price?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just go into your local Koodo kiosk and they will send it away for you and give you a loaner phone if you need one until the repair is finished. They will give you an estimate after the repair facility recipes and asses the damage and won't do anything to it until you give them the ok if it's not covered under warranty which in your case it's physical damage and not covered under warranty. As far as cost it depends on the extent of the damage and also how the phone is built and if the glass just needs to be replaced or if the entire screen needs to be replaced. Most cases it's usually around $150 for such a repair so it may just be better to grab a brand new phone considering the price of the phone, really though your best to just go in to the kiosk and talk to them about it.
Just go into your local Koodo kiosk and they will send it away for you and give you a loaner phon...Koodo Kiosk?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just go into your local Koodo kiosk and they will send it away for you and give you a loaner phon...http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml