I have ebill pdf's on my account going back to June 2013. I d/l them every month. Since Aug 2014 I can no longer d/l them (the Aug 2014 or the Sept 2014). I can still download the earlier ones ok, so there is nothing wrong with my ability to download or open pdf files. To clarify, I actually can d/l the Aug & Sept files, but they get saved to my computer as zero bytes. I believe that is the problem on the Koodo server, that the file headers are there, but the files are zero bytes for some reason. I changed my phone number and address on Aug 18, so it may be related to that. I have called customer service (CS) 4 or 5 times on this. Twice I was able to reach someone at CS, and I reported the problem to them. They wanted me to think it was my problem, but I eventually got them to understand that my computer is ok, that I can download and read the earlier ones no problem, that the problem is only with the two most recent ebills. Both times, the CS rep promised to forward the problem to their IT dept, but nothing happened. The first time I phoned was late August I think, the second time was in mid Sept. I have also tried 2 or 3 times after that, but was unable to reach a person, the phone just rang and rang until I gave up. After waiting on hold for 15 or 20 minutes for the phone system to connect me with someone, you can see how that would be frustrating. I eventually went to the Eatons Centre kiosk, they were helpful in that they were able to print my Aug & Sept bills for me, but they were unable to resolve my problem. Their advice: call customer service. Well, as stated above, I have done that several times over with no success. My only course of action now is to switch to printed bills, at a $2 per month charge, which I am not happy about.