Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not selling Nokia Lumia 520 anymore?

Is koodo not going to sell windows phone anymore? I was looking to buy the lumia 520 with my positive tab balance,but I don't see it listed? tks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is odd! All Windows phones have disappeared from the site, there is not even a section for it. I can't imagine that could be right, there should be at least one or two models available. Hang tight while I flag your question 🙂
Userlevel 7
Call some stores and ask if they still have it available. Koodo might be pulling it from the lineup but it doesn't mean they're all gone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

That is odd! All Windows phones have disappeared from the site, there is not even a section for i...

I assume that the WP section disappeared because the Lumia 520 was discontinued by Koodo. I know that it's not exactly new, but I'd have liked to see a replacement at least announced before the 520 was axed.
Sophia wrote:

That is odd! All Windows phones have disappeared from the site, there is not even a section for i...

Oh, okay thanks for the quick reply, guess I may check out the stores then.
Sophia wrote:

The Nokia 520 was on my Christmas list for 2 months now. Santa may not be coming to me this year.
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

Confirming that the 520 has been discontinued.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yeah, the 525 has been announced by Nokia as the successor. We'll see if Koodo carries it.