Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving texts on Lumia 610

My wife and I have Lumia 610 phones and have unlimited texting. Several times in the past 2 weeks neither of us have received texts sent by the other.  Do we need to delete the existing thread (several years old now) and start a new one or is there another fix? Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can u please try to toggle airplane mode to see if that helps. Also, it's possible you were just in a low signal area at the time the texts did not get sent or received. What happens when u send texts to each other right now? Have you ever factory reset the phone at all?
Thank you for replying! I toggled airplane mode on my phone. Last night and this morning, texts went between each phone so it seems the issue is resolved for now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AndrewP wrote:

Thank you for replying! I toggled airplane mode on my phone. Last night and this morning, texts w...

If the issue repeats, you can each try sending a text to your own phone to see which one has a buggy communications loop.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AndrewP wrote:

Thank you for replying! I toggled airplane mode on my phone. Last night and this morning, texts w...

Good to hear Andrew, Sometimes our phones just need a little kick lol. Dont hesitate to post if you have anymore questions