Koodo Community

Community

New Invention Tab?

Should there be an app developers tab in this community to allow anyone using ADK or Objective C to collaborate on projects?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Interesting Idea.
I think this forum is more for general users, troubleshooting, koodo SERVICE related things.
I'm sure there is plenty of forums already existing where you can collab with other coders.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are dealing with tangled showlaces here, sometimes due to the breaks caused by users and othertimes by (well-intentioned?) others. I'm with Mitcheell on this one.

Until our own house gets cleaned up by the builders and users, I wouln't recommend jumping to a firehall clean-up service that no one can understand.
Userlevel 6
BobTheElectrician wrote:

We are dealing with tangled showlaces here, sometimes due to the breaks caused by users and other...

I had to read that like ten times before i got the message.
Yeah exactly. some elderly person comes here looking for help and runs into a coding thread and just gets so confused LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BobTheElectrician wrote:

We are dealing with tangled showlaces here, sometimes due to the breaks caused by users and other...

Sorry for the typing dyslexia...
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Lol, I'm sure there are some budding Koodo coders out there and not just pensioning 75 year olds desperate to get instructions as to how to switch the phone on. But I do understand what you mean. 🙂

Userlevel 7
BobTheElectrician wrote:

Take a look at forums like XDA Developpers, or even various subreddits such as this one.