Koodo Community
Question

My new Nexus 5 screen keeps flickering.

It is only 2 months old and at first I thought it's because I had may apps open so I closed everything. Then I thought it's because the battery's heating up, so I made sure to only use it when the back is cooled down. My last excuse is thinking that it's because of certain apps, so I uninstalled those. I'm running out of excuse as to why my phone's screen would start flickering at random times. Recently, it's starting to get worse.There are times when I can't even do anything with my phone when it flickers really bad. HELP!! It's flickering as I'm typing this and it's really starting to get on my nerves.What should I do?!!

4 replies

I shall. Thanks ^_^
What do you mean by "flickering", Dannah? I hate recommending this, however, have you tried doin...uhmm. it's like the whole screen is twitching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X5yMq... -this video is just about similar as mine, except for some times when it gets worse and I can only shut it down.
The other problem is I don't know when it'll start flickering again. It just does it randomly.
Userlevel 6
What do you mean by "flickering", Dannah? I hate recommending this, however, have you tried doing a Factory Reset? If it still occurs after a Factory Reset, you should bring it to a Koodo store & show the flickering to a representative. Hopefully it'll be covered under warranty (it should be).