Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My bill has been going up 1 dollor every month

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you tell us where it has gone up 1 dollar? 1 dollar per month once? Or every month 1 additional dollar per month? What does it say exactly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Crystal pls check you bill for overage usage. Extra minutes, or long distance outside of Canada etc. That is often the answer why the bill may vary. 
June 2016 Date Transaction Detail Jun 1 invoice Mailed yes Due Date Jun 27 Previous Balance $157.37 Invoice Amount $158.42 Amount Due $158.42 May 2016 back to top Date Transaction Detail May 26 payment received Method Of Payment Electronic Funds Payment PHONE PAYMENTS Original Amount $157.37 Amount Due $0.00 May 1 invoice Mailed yes Due Date May 27 Previous Balance $156.20 Invoice Amount $157.37 Amount Due $157.37 April 2016 back to top Date Transaction Detail Apr 28 payment received Method Of Payment Electronic Funds Payment PHONE PAYMENTS Original Amount $156.20 Amount Due $0.00 Apr 1 invoice Mailed yes Due Date Apr 26 Previous Balance $73.96 Invoice Amount $156.20 Amount Due $156.20 it said additional airtime, but i have unlimited talk
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Crystal Thompson wrote:

June 2016 Date Transaction Detail Jun 1 invoice Mailed yes Due Date Jun 27 Previou...

If you look at the detailed airtime summary of you last bill you will see next to "item 84 and 85" calls that were not included as they were outside of Canada.
Crystal Thompson wrote:

June 2016 Date Transaction Detail Jun 1 invoice Mailed yes Due Date Jun 27 Previou...

First of all I was not outside od Canada.secondly that still doesnt explain why my bill is going up 1 $
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Crystal Thompson wrote:

Calls to numbers outside of Canada.
Crystal Thompson wrote:

nope got no friends or reason to call out side of Canada.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Crystal Thompson wrote:

Is it the same amount in those lines referenced monthly? I it's not regular then it could be a mistaken call. I once touched a Canadian area code number on a Web page on the phone and since it had + on it too it assume assume dialed +64 country code and it connected. I didn't mak the connection why until after a while later
Crystal Thompson wrote:

that is possible, I will go back and check each month