Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My account won't let me remove the $10 US calling add on, it keeps on giving me ERROR on my computer

My account won't let me remove the $10 US calling add on, it keeps on giving me ERROR on my computer, tried to call several time to KOODO but unable to get any rep. Need help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Naveed,

I don't believe it is possible to remove it once added. It will automatically remove itself after the 3 days are done.
It was added on 8th of November. I got it added through calling and a rep added it and told me that I could remove it by myself or I can give a call back. So, from last couple days I am trying to remove it and I am getting ERROR, and I have given couple calls to KOODO number where after waiting for more than half an hour and even leaving a call back request, have not been able to resolve it. So looking for help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
After it has expired, there's now way to remove it. They will remove itself alone at the end of your billing cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe@Naveed is asking about the $10 US Long Distance package: [i]Enjoy worry-free long distance service from within Canada to the U.S by adding this add-on to any of our unlimited Canada-wide plans. Anytime minutes apply on all other Canada-wide plans.

If he is not able to remove this Add-on in self serve, possibly the best way is for him to send a private message through Koodo's Facebook page, asking it be removed from his account.  Else he would need to call in to Koodo.
I have Face the same problem you did...