Koodo Community

Community

Match Lumia 520 Price

Telus has lowered the price by $20, mobility.telus.com/en/ON/nokia_lumia_520_pp/index.shtml Koodo, step and follow

7 replies

Just because Telus does something does not mean Koodo has to follow suit automatically.
Yes but a higher price won't always help business to a value/low-cost based brand, will it?
Userlevel 5
Gotta keep in mind it's a sale by Telus. If everyone business matched every sale that every other business matched, well no one would make profits anywhere. Also it's already the value of a tab, and I assume Telus probably wasn't selling a lot of them since the 610 is offered for less, and people probably assumed higher number = better.
Userlevel 6
Guys, I was at WalMart tonight, and both Telus' and Koodo's Lumia520s (both in the prepaid section) were priced the same at $128.94. You might want to grab yours from there and save $20 🙂
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Guys, I was at WalMart tonight, and both Telus' and Koodo's Lumia520s (both in the prepaid sectio...

hmmm got tab credits, this looks as good as that hamburger in the pic. But it isn't a one of these: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDAEzAdt-JzmhlNPH6NVUplpT2p-7s2G3eXXyIdiqD2DCVa3z9-XIQrps3bmqJlhh-5ewdFeQ
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Guys, I was at WalMart tonight, and both Telus' and Koodo's Lumia520s (both in the prepaid sectio...

ah! well, I was sad when they retired [i]that "model" of Angus burger... Its replacement ain't so bad, but I'm still feeling nostalgic :oP
Was at Walmart today near me, sold out. Has anyone bought a phone from Walmart and used their Tab Points? I know a year ago at Best buy they have to see your account to get the balance then use an internal barcode to charge the item in their register but only have bar codes at certain thresholds ($5-$10), when I went got my balance rounded up by $10