Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO NEWS: The Nokia Lumia 520 is coming to Koodo!

Userlevel 5
The Nokia Lumia 520 is coming to Koodo! More details to come.

16 replies

Glad to see a new Windows Phone! Any specific colours it'll be available in?
Userlevel 5
thenixter wrote:

Hi thenixter, we don't have any confirmed details right now. We'll let the community know in a few weeks.
thenixter wrote:

Awesome! Thanks 🙂
thenixter wrote:

cant wait!!! next phone will either be apple or windows but leaning towards windows.
Userlevel 7
Not bad. At least it's better than the 610.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Waaay better. This is the best entry-level smartphone in the world in my opinion.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Well Jon one would hope a phone that's a year newer would be better 😉. Specs wise it does look like it's a marginal bump however 😞.
Userlevel 5
That's awesome Koodo! Nice to see that Koodo's phone line up is getting more and more phones.
Userlevel 6
For those who might want to grab this one, keep in mind that it lacks an LED flash though, if that is important to you.
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

For those who might want to grab this one, keep in mind that it lacks an LED flash though, if tha...

thanks didnt know that. but ive never had an led flash yet so im sure i can live without it.
Userlevel 6
Any word on how much this will cost? As well this phone comes in 5 different colours, it would be neat to get Koodo colours along with black like blue and green.
awesome a colour choice thats more then two different colours. thats kind of rare for koodo.
Does anyone know if this is model RM-915 or RM-917?
please tell when its going to be available, you've been saying coming soon for a month now. Its not even suspense anymore, your just going to loose the interest of people, making them pick other models.
Userlevel 5
Veronique Jasmine Morais wrote:

please tell when its going to be available, you've been saying coming soon for a month now. Its n...

Hi Veronique, you can expect an announcement soon! - Sumaya
Veronique Jasmine Morais wrote:

please tell when its going to be available, you've been saying coming soon for a month now. Its n...

thanks for the quick reply. That's good news, I cant wait to try this phone.