Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is it possible to link a monthly account and a prepaid account into one Self Service account?

I have tried the link account option but it said not found.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, alas, the two use two entirely different backend services and can't be merged at all. On the positive side you can use the same email address for both... but that's about it.
That sucks, I was hoping to merge them into one account so that I could easily manage them 😞.  I do have two monthly account into one but I have another prepaid account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
BC wrote:

That sucks, I was hoping to merge them into one account so that I could easily manage them 😞. &n...

I hear you! It's crazy how prepaid has a different backend server, different SIM card, different everything. As I said the best you can do is use the same email address (and password, though I would recommend a password manager really) so at least you can quickly log into both.
BC wrote:

That sucks, I was hoping to merge them into one account so that I could easily manage them 😞. &n...

Thanks for the speedy reply Sophia.  I tried to login from the app on IOS and it just load it on a mobile web base platform.  The monthly have a nice interface on IOS app which looks great.  I guess I will need to wait and hope for the best.  Thank You!
BC wrote:

I even tried to reset my password and it wont let me because it doesnt recognize my email address.  Go figure.

BC wrote:

That happened to me too.  You will have to activate your phone again and make sure you register.  It will send you a sms message to confirm.