Koodo Community

Community

Solved

if you guys get a colored Lumina 830 or 930, you will have at least one new customer. Any chances on either?

The big three show no windows phone love, any chance of you guys exploiting that and bringing in some decent phone selections (even colour selections)?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Rogers and Telus are getting it I believe, who knows about Koodo. It's shaping up to be a great mid ranger that performs at a flagship level. I wouldn't mind getting one.
Ya, I am just peeved that TELUS seems to refuse to bring in a windows phone with colour. The last one I recall seeing from them is the Lumina 800 from almost 4 years ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It could be for various reasons such as the color they choose is more popular or some finishes are much more durable than others and as such they won't have customer complaints about such an issue. I do wish Koodo would carry a mid or high end Windows device as Windows has come a very long way in just a short amount of time and it's actually quite enjoyable even on the entry level device Koodo is presently offering.
I went in to their store today and asked if they had one and they actually said they are not carrying them in the store because there is not enough demand for them. doesn't cost them to bring one or two into a store. Why am I paying more for service plans if they have no interest in me, lol. If they can bring in multiple colours of Iphones, they can figure out that a coloured lumina 830 would sell like hotcakes.
Trevor Ragan wrote:

I went in to their store today and asked if they had one and they actually said they are not carr...

Not enough demand ? damn, where the petition start ? I'm in for more mid-range Windows phone ! Hey moderator there is a place that we can show our interest ?