Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help with cancelling plan ASAP

Okay so my June bill ends in 10 days. I thought this was enough time to call to cancel for next month because I will not be here in Canada. So, tomorrow if I call to cancel my plan, will I be charge for July???? My friend said I had to give them a 30 day notice and that they will charge me for July's bill. I did not know anout this 30 day notice... So will they charge me for July if i call to cancel now? PLEASE HELP

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Dena, Sorry to hear you want to cancel, kinda wondering why you want to make El Tabador sad but I'm sure you have your reasons. Koodo doesn't do the thirty day thing. Just call and cancel, you'll get a bill for your negative tab (if any) and any use over your plan. However, if you're keeping your number do not cancel with Koodo! Go to your new provider and tell them you wish to "port out" to them. The "port out" request will cancel your acct and generate your final bill. If you cancel before the port, you won't be able to keep your number. Hope this helps.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey Dena, Sorry to hear you want to cancel, kinda wondering why you want to make El Tabador sa...

That's good info, but the OP said they're leaving Canada so I don't think keeping the # is an option lol
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Hey Dena, Sorry to hear you want to cancel, kinda wondering why you want to make El Tabador sa...

It's early, I just got up, I have excuses! Lol