Koodo Community

Community

Question

duplicate @ triplicate use of MY credit card and told it's outstaning 3 pmts in 4 days and I still owe.....

koodo processed my credit card 3 times in the month of december and tell me I have an unpaid balance for the month of decmber .....they don't answer their phone just keep billing me 3 times a month...is this a ligitimate company????????After a total of 29 hours on hold.. still NO LIVE PERSON.. ...Should I be starting with the BBB and small claims court... somebody..anybody

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send them a private message on Facebook or Twitter, using one of the logos at the bottom right of this page. This is an open forum of other customers, and there is no public access to your a¢¢ount particular$
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is the billing reference to your credit card? There are some scams using Koodo as a reference.
Koodo MOBILE PAK rather than Koodo AIR TIME..after being on hold for 2 hours and 20 min I got a live person who told me that was too bad... there's nothing he can do to help.  I  was Rogers " Customer Service" for years[i]....I'd have had my sorry butttt fired that very instant.... ridiculous service