Koodo Community

Community

Consider adding the Nokia Lumia 720 to your lineup

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As you know, I've been very happy with your Lumia 520 offering. I think the next logical step would be to offer a more upscale Windows Phone device. As Nokia has the best brand recognition and makes the best WP devices overall, sticking with Nokia would be a good thing. There are many Lumias to choose from: the 620, 720, 820, 920, or the 925. While the 920 is a beast (but a Rogers exclusive) and the new 925 is a more beautiful and slimmer version of the 920, I wouldn't vote for it as it's too high end. The 620 is an excellent phone, but not a big enough upgrade over the 520. It's good to have it on the parent network, but it wouldn't make sense to offer it alongside the 520. I think the 720 would make the ideal companion to the 520. The price of this phone is ~$300 in India and I'm sure that Koodo could make it work at that price. Compared to all the nice features of the 520 you'd get: - slightly larger but much higher quality display (ClearBlack and Gorilla Glass 2) - additional 3G band for better roaming in Europe - much better camera with flash - front-facing camera for video chat - Dolby headphone sound enhancement Full specs at: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_720-5321.php

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Agreed, if koodo had a device like the 720, I may not have had to get a 920 unlocked from rogers