Koodo Community
Solved

Changes to voicemail menu options.

• 6 October 2014
  • 1 reply

My Windows 8.1 Nokia 520 phone started acting strange; it automatically just started speed dialing a series of random numbers and then I received a message on my start screen to wait two hundred and ninety-nine thousand plus minutes. My phone was locked!! I removed the battery and SIM card twice! Finally, it started to work again but I've noticed my voice mail menu options have changed. I no longer have the press "7" to delete a message function; and now there is a new function to retrieve deleted message by pressing "1" and "9". Also, I now have an option to access other voice mail boxes?! Have I been hacked or has my account been added or joined to another number? If the system has just been changed, I was I not notified before hand?
icon

Best answer by Ashley 6 October 2014, 14:52

Hey Kevin, thanks for reaching out. We'll do our very best to clear things up for you. The best way to go about this would be to bring your device to a Koodo shop. A store rep could help you change the settings on your phone. One thing is for sure, our system wouldn't allow for you to access voice mail mailboxes that don't belong to you 🙂 If visiting a Koodo shop isn't possible, please give us a call at 1 866 995 6636. A tech support agent will troubleshoot the issue. Hope everything works out!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hey Kevin, thanks for reaching out. We'll do our very best to clear things up for you. The best way to go about this would be to bring your device to a Koodo shop. A store rep could help you change the settings on your phone. One thing is for sure, our system wouldn't allow for you to access voice mail mailboxes that don't belong to you 🙂 If visiting a Koodo shop isn't possible, please give us a call at 1 866 995 6636. A tech support agent will troubleshoot the issue. Hope everything works out!