Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot login to prepaid Selfserve . When I could Login i just get to the Welcome Page and get stuck there.

I had this problem since i signed up for prepaid 3 month . Tried to call in Customersupport and got on hold for 2 hours before getting cut off. I just want to login into selfserve and manage my account. Right now i can call *611. But what happens when i loose this phone? Is there an email i can send to ? 

11 replies

Userlevel 1
They are working on a more user friendly interface and seem to be running into some snags. Hang tight, it will be up and running soon 🙂
With them having issues that would explain the long hold times. If you have always had the problem of signing in then you definitely want to call them to get them to help you set it up. If you loose the phone you can call on any phone using 1-866-995-6636 🙂
Userlevel 2
The Koodo Prepaid Self Serve site is terrible.  It's down at least as often as it's up. I've been trying to log on all evening to top up one of my boosters and I can't get in, even when the login screen manages to load.

And they still don't have a phone app for prepaid customers.

Koodo Prepaid = Koodo Second Class

Userlevel 6
Kotoula Kota wrote:

yes Koodo Prepaid = Koodo second class. Switch to Zoomer, on rogers network and there's a great s...

My friend, no matter how many different threads you bump with your carrier switching threats it's not going to be fixed any sooner.
A few deep breaths is the best short term fix for your problem.
Userlevel 6
Hi Blaine, we are currently working on a fix for the Koodo Prepaid Self-Serve and this should be fixed shortly. Meanwhile, you can manage your account by dialing *611 from your mobile device.  Our automated system is there to help you perform basic transactions, and our customer service team is also available to help.  Just to clarify, our direct prepaid customer service phone number is 647-788-3948 if you are not calling from a Koodo phone.  Thank you!
Melissa wrote:

Hi Blaine, we are currently working on a fix for the Koodo Prepaid Self-Serve and this should be ...

I activated a prepaid account online last night. Everything seemed to work fine (the phone works and number was ported successfully). But I am having issues logging into self serve. It says "Oh no! Looks like something went wrong! But don't panic!" So I tried called prepaid customer service twice and both time they told me my account doesn't exist (yet my phone works perfectly).
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Hi Blaine, we are currently working on a fix for the Koodo Prepaid Self-Serve and this should be ...

Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Reps can't access any account while self serve is under maintenance.
Screen shot courtesy of Jcsousa
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Just to clarify, this is the error message that is currently on our page  "[b][i]We are currently upgrading our systems so you may experience our site responding slower than normal. Please try again later or call our automated phone system at *611 to manage your account. Thanks for your patience!"
Please note that our customer service representative are able to access accounts over the phone.
Thank you 🙂

Melissa wrote:

I called twice and both reps said my account doesn't exist and could not find it in their system. Yet my phone is working fine, just can't access self serve and they cannot answer any questions about my account because of that.
Userlevel 5
Melissa wrote:

Hey R.D! Just to clarify, you called in at *611 and provided your phone number, but the agents were unable to find your Prepaid account? That is very strange. Can you please send us a detailed email at this secured link http://koo.do/11eMLdy and choose "Social Media" as a category? We'll figure out whats going on 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melissa wrote:

Problem reading Mitchell's posted screen shot above? You have to click on "view previous".

No point in sending us on a wild goose chase to social media limbo.

Currently, trying to access prepaid self-serve just spins the beachball forever.