Koodo Community

Community

Solved

"An Error Has Occured" When Trying to Change Plan

I've been trying for the last week to view available plans as I'm considering changing mine (will depend on what else is available,) however, every time I click the "Change My Plan" button in Self Serve, the page will attempt to load for a few moments and then a pop-up will appear saying "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again later." Refreshing does nothing. This has been happening for a week, so trying again later also does nothing. Have tried multiple browsers on my PC, as well as the Self Serve app on my phone, and every single one gives me the exact same problem, it is it a problem with the website, not a problem on my end.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you also try clearing browsing history/ cache?
If you still have issue, then I would call Koodo. *611 from your Koodo phone.
Tell them what you have tried, and still system doesn't work. They will help you.
(They won't charge you for technical issues.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Katie, not sure why you'd be getting that error message, thousands of customers are able to change their plans every week. If after trying Mayumi's recco you still can't make it happen it's best to contact us via Facebook direct messaging as the wait on the phone is going to be very long.  
Bernard wrote:

@ Katie, not sure why you'd be getting that error message, thousands of customers are able to cha...

Im having same issue.  i have 3 accounts im able to change plan on 2 of them but one im unable
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Katie, not sure why you'd be getting that error message, thousands of customers are able to cha...

And did you try clearing browsing history/ cache?
If you still have issue, then contact them *611 from your phone or via Facebook message.
Thanks guys. Still having the issue - yes, have cleared cache/history, but as I explained, it's happening in multiple browsers on multiple devices, as well as the Self Serve app on my phone, so it should be clear it's not a tech issue on my end. I've sent a message to the Koodo FB page as instructed so hopefully they can offer a solution.