Koodo Community

15% FOR ALL - no bias, keep loyal clients happy

Show first post

65 replies

promotional rates are promotional rates, i dont see this new regulation as a promo, its a regul...I said it works "like" a promotional rate plan. You have to switch to take advantage of it.
Userlevel 2
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new initiative treats all new and existing clients equally?
Userlevel 2
promotional rates are promotional rates, i dont see this new regulation as a promo, its a regulation that is there effective immediately and permanently until deemed by koodo. whereas promos have a limitation/due date, thus we all hop on the wagon before it ends. so i understand what you're trying to say that i think using promo rate plans as an example doesnt make your case stronger because they are two completely separate things.
Everyone is able to benefit from this as long as they do the switch. Using promotional rate plans as an example, you have to switch to the rate plan to take advantage of it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
it seems more like a new koodo regulation to me, that will come into place permanently until ...You can keep your present plan if $30 or more before taxes, add-ons & overages (just plan price) and upgrade bone the medium Tab and receive the 15%
Userlevel 2
it seems more like a new koodo regulation to me, that will come into place permanently until ...do you get to keep the plan or do u have to convert to a new bad one?
Userlevel 1
it seems more like a new koodo regulation to me, that will come into place permanently until ...Actually existing customers are all on Small Tab or No Tab, with 10% contribution, like Mario explained it, existing customers will only get the 15% if they upgrade, I presume this is how Koodo System is build.
Userlevel 2
it seems more like a new koodo regulation to me, that will come into place permanently until they say so, in which case it shouldnt be treated as a promo that we "take advantage of" and should hop on, and quickly upgrade our phones (which is essentially what they want) shouldnt loyal koodo customers be able to benefit from the 15% tab without having to upgrade our phones unnecessarily so, until and unless they want to?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.Your getting a tab that's twice the amount it use to be with no need for a new plan as long as your plan is $30 or more, hardly BS. I was able to get a Nexus 4 and keep the $30 plan I had and just pay of the tab (no interest loan) at a measly $5 a month and Koodo Contributes 15% each month as well & also will pay the tab in full after 24 months guaranteed. How is that BS exactly and where is the downfall? You give a little & get alot, you can't expect to get something for nothing, it's a business not a charity.
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.Promos usually mean get something cheaper than it normally is, this is no promo - if you want the new tab you need to get a new more expensive phone/plan - total bs.
Userlevel 2
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.its no secret that many more dislike the new tab system that like it ... koodo needs to change or else customers will (ie change to a different provider)
Userlevel 2
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.couldnt agree more
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.No it's not a promo, it is a way of inciting people to change their phone. Therefore, spend more and make more money now that they have customers
The 15% tab is much like a promo. You have to take advantage of it in order to get it.