Koodo Community

15% FOR ALL - no bias, keep loyal clients happy

Show first post

65 replies

Userlevel 2
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...the phone i bought from koodo with my 150 tab is the EXACT same price it is as when i purchased it last year november LOL
Userlevel 6
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...Yes, buy a new phone and you get the 15%. Or sign up for a new plan and you get the 15%.
Userlevel 2
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...whatever we decide to do it looks like we are at a loss and koodo is gaining $. why are canadian phone providers so expensive???? i chose koodo for its simplicity and reasonable prices - now they have neither
Userlevel 6
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...Not defending them at all but based on the below prices have actually come down. 🙂 http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/cost-of-mobile-phone-services-in-canada-down-13-in-2013-study-1.1353560
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...They should re-do the study as of today lol
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...I'm not sure which plans they were comparing against but when I was in the UK I paid 20 GBP tax INCLUDED (equivalent to $31.50 CAD) for 300 min, unlimited text, unlimited data (they lowered it to 1GB later on for new people but I was grandfathered). They also don't mention that they in the UK don't charge extra for incoming calls, caller ID, 911 (equivalent) and voicemail. Comments also argue that there are cheaper plans in the US than what the CTV compared them to. The CTV article also mentioned that prices have dropped COMPARED to 2012. What's the net affect from the last 3 years? The only reason they dropped prices was due to competition from WIND and Moblicity. Let's bring in Verizon. The more the merrier!
Userlevel 2
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...wow at the article
Userlevel 2
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...clearly koodo wasnt included in this study
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
"as long as you do the switch" yet new clients do not have to. do you still think this new ini...It's a good thing for present customers. I got a Nexus 4 didn't need to change my plan because bit was already $30 and it cost me nothing at point of purchase, then I pay only $5 extra a month towards the tab and koodo contribute 15% then pay it off completely in 24months if it hasn't been paid off by then. Where's the bad in that? Woops this is an old thread my bad lol. Sorry guys
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
While I wholeheartedly agree with the proposal, there is already an ideas thread proposing the exact same thing. Posting the same Idea multiple times is going to split the vote.
Userlevel 2
While I wholeheartedly agree with the proposal, there is already an ideas thread proposing the ex...please feel free to share how and why you agree 🙂
Userlevel 2
Timo - where can i find it?? sorry im a newbie - my first ever post on koodo community was this initial thread i thought i did a search but i guess i missed it kindly post the link there so we can focus on one board! thanks!
Userlevel 2
Timo - where can i find it?? sorry im a newbie - my first ever post on koodo community was th...found it!
Userlevel 2
ill definitely vote there as well! let our voices be heard!
Userlevel 2
ill definitely vote there as well! let our voices be heard!for those that are reading this: you can also go to http://gsfn.us/t/457h5 to see the other 15% for all thread which timo was referring to
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I like this since I was quoted in the body of the idea 😉
Userlevel 2
I like this since I was quoted in the body of the idea ;):)
Userlevel 2
I like this since I was quoted in the body of the idea ;)hoping to get at least 3 digit votes .... we shall see ....
Userlevel 2
I like this since I was quoted in the body of the idea ;)im glad you came across the thread !!
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be buying any new phones from them from now on, so I'd rather take the 10% upfront discount, save the money, and buy my phone from elsewhere. and I much rather NOT get the 15% tab applied to me, that's money I will never be able to use
Userlevel 1
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be ...Most prices went up, but the Nexus 4 remains $300 (or $150 with small tab). This is $60 cheaper than buying it from Google directly: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_4_16GB?id=nexus_4_16gb&hl=en A pretty good steal I'd say. But the new plan prices are far too expensive. A good approach is keep your old plan, buy the Nexus 4, and get the 15% tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be ...I was thinking the same thing MikeO
Userlevel 2
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be ...good advice
Userlevel 2
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be ...we cannot let these phone companies take advantage of us. yes most of us are very dependent on our phones, most of us dont have house phones/landlines like we used to, yes texting and calling and using data (having internet at the tip of our hands) is so pertinent/necessary in our lives. but that doesnt mean that we are stupid and wil let phone companies take advtange of us. we are educated, we can google, we know whats right and whats wrong.
Userlevel 1
Since koodo raised their device prices to beyond ridiculous, there's absolutely no way I will be ...I think the S3 and S4 device prices went up, but did any others?