Koodo Community

Community

Solved

With your wireless home phone offer, I have 2 phone numbers one is a 1-866 number can both be transferred?

Wireless home phone 1-866 transfer

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can't use a 1-866 number on the wireless home line, Peter.
Thanks Sophia
I assume you are using Voip for your wireless home phone, I currently use comwave who use Voip and they offer me both numbers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PeterSauer wrote:

Thanks Sophia
I assume you are using Voip for your wireless home phone, I currently use comwave w...

With VoIP you can usually use business numbers, yes. I like the WHP because it uses the cell towers, but that only works with regular mobile or landline numbers.
PeterSauer wrote:

Thanks Sophia
I assume you are using Voip for your wireless home phone, I currently use comwave w...

Thanks, I guess I have to continue with Comwave

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PeterSauer wrote:

Thanks Sophia

Sure, if you're happy with them. Or set up Koodo wireless home phone with the "regular" number and enjoy the best of both worlds.
PeterSauer wrote:

Thanks Sophia

One more question your offer of $5/month for a year, what is the cost after the year?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PeterSauer wrote:

Thanks Sophia

I don't work for Koodo, so it's not my offer 😃 But to answer your question, it's $20/month after the first year.