Koodo Community
Question

Wireless Home Phone can't dial numbers in yellow pages, get T1

• 18 May 2019
  • 5 replies

Trying to dial local numbers from my Wireless Home Phone but keep getting T! or something similar, caii *611 but I can't do that from my home phone.
I unplugged my wireless modem and plugged it back in but still getting the same results.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you put the SIM card in?
Oh yes, it was working but I haven't made many phone calls. I am receiving calls ok, at least I was. I rebooted the modem, didn't seem to do anything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh yes, it was working but I haven't made many phone calls. I am receiving calls ok, at least I was. I rebooted the modem, didn't seem to do anything.
Are you porting from another carrier? if so, the porting might have not completed.
Thank you for the reply, I have had it for over a month or two now. But so far seems to be working today. Not sure what happened........
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you for the reply, I have had it for over a month or two now. But so far seems to be working today. Not sure what happened........
I would suggest you contact Koodo directly and see what happened. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat