Koodo Community

Wireless Home Phone

I just got the WHP, so far it's great, but my question is , if someone calls me from outside of Canada, will I be charged for the call? & how will I be charged for collect calls, if any coning in. Thank U in advance, Have a GR8 day!!
icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 January 2019, 17:38

hi,
Foreign incoming calls are treated as any other incoming calls from Canada. You won't be charged for them.

Collect call is a different category. Someone mentioned that you could not accept collect call with Koodo WHP. I would suggest you tell other party to use voip or other calling methods through calling card or internet.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Foreign incoming calls are treated as any other incoming calls from Canada. You won't be charged for them.

Collect call is a different category. Someone mentioned that you could not accept collect call with Koodo WHP. I would suggest you tell other party to use voip or other calling methods through calling card or internet.
Thank U!
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi Sykokiddixoxo! I can confirm that it is not possible to place a collect call to a Koodo wireless or a Wireless Home Phone. Thanks 🙂