Koodo Community
Solved

why do i not get notified when m plan will change?

• 28 March 2019
  • 5 replies

i paid 12.50/month and lately i'm paying 23.50, what happened?? i never agreed to this
icon

Best answer by Josie Koodo 29 March 2019, 03:50

@lpk $23.53 consists of $20/month for your wireless service plus tax. That said, from December 2016 to November 2017 there was a 12 month discount towards your wireless service and the monthly bill credit has since expired. This explains why your monthly bill appears higher than you expected. Hope this helps.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you logged into your self serve and looked at the detailed pdf ebill?

What is your service/plan?
Userlevel 5
@lpk $23.53 consists of $20/month for your wireless service plus tax. That said, from December 2016 to November 2017 there was a 12 month discount towards your wireless service and the monthly bill credit has since expired. This explains why your monthly bill appears higher than you expected. Hope this helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For the future please provide more details as well. It's great a rep was able to locate your account and reply in 8 hours but if you mentioned that you had a wireless home phone we probably would have been able to let you know it's due to what Josie said.
Badge +4
Isn't WHP cheaper than that for the 1st year(months 2-14)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't WHP cheaper than that for the 1st year(months 2-14)?
Unless there was a 10 dollar vs 15 dollar discount during that time frame. I do vaguely recall seeing it be 10 dollars at some point in time. It did go back to 2016. OP seemed to notice only now or let it go for 16 months.