Koodo Community

Community

What if you could customize plans?

With a lot of providers you can customize plans on how much you would use it. For example. A base plan is $30. You could change the amount of minutes, texts, and data to lower or higher. It might go against koodo' s policy that their customers will have equal payment to make it fair, but if you could design your own, I am sure it would attract more customers.

11 replies

But even then, it would definitely widen their market.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Prepaid works exactly like that. You have a base plan for $15, then add talk or data booster as needed.
Userlevel 7
Which other company allows you to customize your plan in this manner?
Telus it self actually.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

Then if Telus provides you the better solution, purchase from them! There is no reason every merchant in the marketplace should make identical offerings.
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

But again I'd rather go with koodo because the customer service is better and lower prices.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

I'm not entirely sure how you can say that customer service is better. Lower prices than Telus, yes... but wait times over the phone are atrocious and they now encourage to use Facebook private messenger over calling in. Not saying Koodo is bad (heck, I use 'm too), but let's not lose perspective here 😉
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

There's actually a lot of reasons why I want to go with koodo. One of them is they have no long distant calling fees, and also all of the plans have unlimited minutes and data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

"But again I'd rather go with koodo because the customer service is better and lower prices" Then you get to choose from their offerings. Providing greater variety comes at a cost. Given that minutes are the loss-leader of the telecommunications industry, they are a small part of the cost. Data is the driver today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

Koodo offers plans with limited minutes, and plans without data.
Userlevel 1
Golden Apple wrote:

Telus it self actually.

My cell phone is Rogers and seriously thinking of changing  to Koodo when my plan is and hope to bundle it with my Koodo wireless  home phone