Koodo Community

Unlisted number for wireless home phone?

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m looking to sign up for Koodo’s wireless home phone. I would be porting my number from Rogers. My number is currently unlisted, and I pay the $2 monthly at Rogers, and I’m wondering if that feature is the same at Koodo? Or since it would be a ‘wireless’ number, it would automatically be unlisted? 

Also, the number that I would be porting is in a family member’s name, but my existing Koodo account is in my name, would there be any issues porting the number?

Dennis 2 months ago

Koodo does not list their numbers so no worries there.

The different names are also ok as long as you fill in the correct account info into the porting fields

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m looking to sign up for Koodo’s wireless home phone. I would be porting my number from Rogers. My number is currently unlisted, and I pay the $2 monthly at Rogers, and I’m wondering if that feature is the same at Koodo? Or since it would be a ‘wireless’ number, it would automatically be unlisted? 

Also, the number that I would be porting is in a family member’s name, but my existing Koodo account is in my name, would there be any issues porting the number?

I don’t think it will be automatically unlisted. You will need to contact Koodo to permanently disable Call Display on your home phone. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-display

As for porting the number, I doubt it will be a problem, as long as you have the appropriate information needed to make the port. This will require you to get the account number and physical address as listed on the account for the current provider. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo does not list their numbers so no worries there.

The different names are also ok as long as you fill in the correct account info into the porting fields