Koodo Community
Solved

transfer home phone number

• 16 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am stuck right on the first page after getting into manage section to initiate my home phone number transfer.

It asks me the number I want to transferred, which I typed, then I saw it says they will send me a SMS message…

I am transferring my home number from Bill’s landline to Koodo’s wireless home phone. My home phone does not receive SMS message. It is not a mobile phone.

What should I do?

icon

Best answer by Bettywei 17 December 2020, 00:25

An update!

I typed #porthelp in the koodo chat to schedule a callback. The representative has taken care of the transfer. According to what he said, it would take 3-5 business day for transfer to complete.

I am replying my own question so that maybe someone who needs help could benefit from this thread.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

An update!

I typed #porthelp in the koodo chat to schedule a callback. The representative has taken care of the transfer. According to what he said, it would take 3-5 business day for transfer to complete.

I am replying my own question so that maybe someone who needs help could benefit from this thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you very much for your update and for helping the Koodo community with this information, Bettywei ! We appreciate it :)!  Indeed, the information is correct, it may take 3-5 business days for a home phone number port to be completed and in this instance, it can only be done with us, over the phone.