Koodo Community
Solved

Return wireless home phone to Koodo

Hi: I just purchased my wireless home phone online last week. I tried it to see if i like it or not.
But the phone is giving me buzzing noise all the time . So I contacted Koodo for help with the issue .
They said my handset might the issue with the buzzing sound. so i tried different handset to see if that
was the problem. It was help with the issue. Now i want to return to new phone to them by email them
to cancel the service but still no one get back to me since yesterday.
please help !
icon

Best answer by Mats 16 November 2018, 03:42

Wonumber wrote:

They said my handset might the issue with the buzzing sound. so i tried different handset to see if that
was the problem. It was help with the issue.

Did the different handset help? If it did why do you still want to cancel? If it still didn't help make sure everything is connected properly. A cheap handset could also be the problem.

Wonumber wrote:

Now i want to return to new phone to them by email them
please help !

If you want to return the hub(it doesn't come with a handset) you'll have to contact Koodo by phone to cancel service. Ask for a callback through the digital assistant.

https://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sometimes the wire used causes that problem. Have you tried connecting it with another wire?
Wonumber wrote:

was the problem. It was help with the issue.

Did the different handset help? If it did why do you still want to cancel? If it still didn't help make sure everything is connected properly. A cheap handset could also be the problem.

Wonumber wrote:

Now i want to return to new phone to them by email them
please help !

If you want to return the hub(it doesn't come with a handset) you'll have to contact Koodo by phone to cancel service. Ask for a callback through the digital assistant.

https://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/
Yes, I did switch the wire . Maybe I need a new handset or something. but I had no problem with my previous provider with that kind of buzzing sound.
sorry , I did tried different handset still give me the problem.
yes I checked the connection as well . the technician walked me through with the problem over the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wonumber wrote:

sorry , I did tried different handset still give me the problem.
yes I checked the connection as well . the technician walked me through with the problem over the phone.

It sounds like it could be an issue with the hub or sim