Koodo Community

Community

Received home phone hub put in SIM card It is flashing red meaning sim not working. Sim not listed on my account. Please help

Just received my wireless home phone and put in the SIM card. It is flashing red meaning sim not working. Sim not listed on my account. Help

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you receive any confirmation on the WHP? and that SIM was assigned to a number?
I would wait a bit, or reinsert the SIM after few hours and see if it solves problem by itself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How fast did you receive your WHP?  Koodo may not have activated your line just yet.  Maybe give it a day or 2
Userlevel 4
Hi Lori, Dennis is correct, the webstore is a bit behind on the SIM activations! Apologies for causing any frustration. Can you try again and let me know if you're still seeing an error?  
It’s all good now. Thanks for your help
I am having the same problem.  was the SIM card already inserted because there was none in the box.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Ettles Carter wrote:

I am having the same problem.  was the SIM card already inserted because there was none in t...

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/re-home-phone-hub-the-red-lights-are-flashing-there-was-no-sim-card-in-the-box-was-it-already

I am having the same problem.  was the SIM card already inserted because there was none in t...

I am having the same problem, SIM card inserted but still flashing red.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Means the sim is not activate yet. Send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and they can look into it