Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not received a bill yet for Home Phone

My phone was activated on the 16th August and works fine yet I have received no bill yet. I cant work how to log in since the only option is prepaid or postpaid. No option for the home phone. How the heck do I pay the bill ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Use postpaid for the home phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Philip, you haven't yet registered your account for online. Remember that we are an e.bill only service, so all information re your account is at koodomobile.com.
It wont let me register. Says email is linked to another account. I did have a post paid plan and cancelled it to pre paid last week. What ever new email I try to register with gives me the same result.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Philip Street wrote:

It wont let me register. Says email is linked to another account. I did have a post paid plan and...

Ahhh... I see, yes it looks like those old email addresses ara causing a hiccup. Pls send us a private message on Facebook and we will help you reset the account. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Philip Street wrote:

It wont let me register. Says email is linked to another account. I did have a post paid plan and...

What email address did you use when you open a line for home phone?
If you already tried a few different email, then you should contact Koodo to reset your email/self serve account info.
Send them a message(include this post) through Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/Koodo