Koodo Community
Solved

Not able to add-a-line Wireless home phone to existing koodo mobile account

• 30 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I recently switched to Koodo in the spring (march) and at the time tried to order a whp at the same time. was told that i would need to wait 90 days before being able to add a line to the account.

Never the less I waited, and am just getting around to trying again.

I am able to login to my account go to the phones menu an choose “add a line”, I get the two factor auth, and am able to proceed to add the new line. I am able to enter my name, choose that i am going to be transfer a number and confirm my address and email. I get another conformation page where i have to confirm the shipping address and check a box confirming it. when i try to proceed to the next page all I get is
Whoops!
Something went wrong. Please try again “

I have tried doing this at all hours of the day over the last several days. Is there currently a known issue or do i have to order this as a separate line, separate account and then link the accounts after?

icon

Best answer by Robert T 31 October 2020, 14:31

Seems like you’ve tried it all. You’ll need to schedule a callback using the Koodo's Digital Asistant : http://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think you may need to contact Koodo in order to add another line. Are you probably on the spending limit program?T 

Not that I am aware of, it is a single line, total bill is $102 a month in taxes and fees inc so not a high revenue account, currently not past due, 

Not aware of being on the spending limit program, just checked my orginal service agreement and no mention of it there…

I've looked around but is there a way to verify this with self serve

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you try to buy it on another browser or another device and see if that works. Normally the 90 day restriction would ask you to visit a store and wouldn’t show up as an error like that.

Tried it on Chrome, Firefox and the new Microsoft browser, tried it on a phone, and from different ISPs... Tried clearing chache and history and even using incognito mode... Notta

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Seems like you’ve tried it all. You’ll need to schedule a callback using the Koodo's Digital Asistant : http://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en